Photo: Javier Lacha (Photo 2)
This is an excellent way to enjoy the valleys, forests and mountains of the Basque Country. After the hikes, some cycling and water activities, the outstanding local gastronomy will be waiting for us.
Starting in San Sebastian, we will move dynamically towards the inside lands, to finally finish our trip on the coast. While tasting the Basque culture, you will feel like being part of the local community. Time to imagine you were born in a different place.
- Lunch at Gastronomic club in San Sebastian
- Walking along The North Way of Saint James and the Baztanes
- Cycling and “pintxos” tour in San Sebastian.
- Hiking in the Pyrenees and discovering the wealth of forests.
- Kayak or SUP in “La Concha” bay of San Sebastian.
- Rowing in a “Trainera” along Urumea river
- Dinner at a local traditional cider house
- English speaking leading guide and transfers
- Charming & historical hotels
Detailed information about the trip upon request