Photos: Javier Lacha
This is a very balanced trip between its active and relaxing parts. If we like the snow company and being in a natural paradise, this is the correct place to be at. The independent feeling increases when taking the snowmobiling to get up to a Mountain Spa for a 2 days stay.
Ahead of us: Mountains, literature, fresh air, food, relax, and walks with snowshoes. For those interested in going down hill skiing, the biggest Ski Resort of the Pyrenees (Baqueira Beret) is right there.
- 3 days making round treks between 4 or 5 hours daily.
- The trip starts in San Sebastian
- Pick-up in Bilbao
- Cooking master class in a “txakoli” winery (Txakolindegi)
- Final transfer to San Sebastian for flight or other connections
- “Pintxos” and cycling tour in San Sebastian
- Aigúestortes National Park, Beret, Bahns de Tredos and Colomers lakes areas
- Snowmobiling transport to Mountain Spa
- Traditional food from Aran Valley
- English speaking leading guide and transfers
- Charming & quality Hotels, Mountain Spa
Detailed information about the trip upon request