Photo: Javier Lacha (Photo 2)
This is a very comfortable option for customers who enjoy nature´s beauty and expression. A wide range of hikes along the coast with landscapes covered by “txakoli” vineyards, and inland ones full of horses, cows and sheep.
We will have the chance to taste the local cheese, and other traditional products. A very nice way to get involve in the ancestral Basque tradition, hidden from the main circuits.
- A wild feeling walking experience.
- The Coast Way of Saint James; Flysch biotope.
- Natural Parks of Pagoeta, Aralar and Aitzgorri mountain range.
- Climb to the summit of mountain Txindoki
- Discover cultural, prehistoric, socio-economic, and landscapes values.
- Starting point San Sebastian and finishing in Pamplona.
- Meals in a cider house and a Gastronomic Club.
- Ancient Roman paths
- English speaking leading guide and transfers
- Quality & charming Hotels
Detailed information about the trip upon request