Photo: Javier Lacha (Photo 2)
We offer a route from the north to the very south of this beautiful region full of energy and deep roots. The richness of going for a walk in a deep forest, and a few days later go cycling through a desert territory, is splendid.
After every activity, a good rest is guaranteed, so let your feet move. But do not forget that gastronomy is a religion is this area, so let´s take advantage of it and enjoy your meal. “On egin!”
- Cycling along the old train track of “Plazaola”.
- The soul of Navarre and its Natural Park of “Las Bardenas Reales”.
- To visit a very artisanal winery and olive oil press
- Great forest round the “Urbasa” Natural range
- Discover cultural, prehistoric, socio-economic, and landscapes values.
- Starting point San Sebastian and finishing in Pamplona.
- “Pintxos” tour in San Sebastian
- English speaking leading guide and transfers
- Quality & original Hotels
Detailed information about the trip upon request