After having a first contact with the coastal and nice city of San Sebastian, we drive towards the Aragonese Pyrenees, with the idea of making different type of hiking routes with snowshoes over the surrounded snowed mountains. Every single night a warm and comfortable hotel will be waiting for us. Succulent dinners, the warmth of a fireplace and deep dreams will come at the end of the day.
Also, a massage or spa could be available in order to get your body ready for every day snowshoes´ walking activity. A white snowed desert and a peaceful landscape hosting our souls.
- 4 days making round treks between 4 or 5 hours daily.
- The trip starts in San Sebastian
- Cooking master class in a “txakoli” winery (Txakolindegi)
- Final transfer to San Sebastian or Pamplona for flight or other connections
- “Pintxos” and cycling tour in San Sebastian
- Trek parts of the GR-11 and GR-10 Pyrenees Trail
- Ibon de Stanes, Midi d´Ossau & Monje summit areas
- Candachu, Panticosa and Astun ski areas
- English speaking leading guide and transfers
- Charming & quality Hotels and Spa
Detailed information about the trip upon request