Photos: Javier Lacha
The chance to participate in a very nice round trek around the Pyrenees, jumping from one side of the border to another without taking care of political “mugas” borders, and enjoying the harmony of the landscape. We will stay in mountain equipped huts, where we could share our experiences with other hikers crossing the Pyrenees from sea to sea along the GR-10.
A couple of days, we need to carry sleeping material in our backpacks in order to spend the night at those mountain huts. The views of the magnificent Pic du Midi d´Ossau; probably the most beautiful mountain of the whole Pyrenees range, will be looking for us.
- 4 days walking between 5 or 6 hours daily
- Trip starts in San Sebastian
- Cooking master class in a “txakoli” winery (Txakolindegi)
- Final transfer to San Sebastian or Pamplona for flight or other connections
- “Pintxos” and cycling tour in San Sebastian
- Trek parts of the GR-11 and GR-10 Pyrenees Trail
- Ibon de Stanes, Chemin de la Mature & Midi d´Ossau areas
- English speaking leading guide and transfers
- Charming & quality Hotels, Mountains huts & Spa
Detailed information about the trip upon request