Photo: Javier Lacha (Photo 2)
We focus this trip not constantly changing from one hotel to another, and avoiding ski resorts. A trip designed for less travelled areas looking for mountain lakes and silent valleys.
A very grateful experience for direct contact with nature and snowed wild mountains. What a nice feeling to get back to the hotel with our eyes full of images and willing to dream with next days´ hike.
- 4 days making round treks between 4 or 5 hours daily.
- The trip starts in San Sebastian
- Cooking master class in a “txakoli” winery (Txakolindegi)
- Final transfer to San Sebastian for flight or other connections
- “Pintxos” and cycling tour in San Sebastian
- Boltaña, Bujaruelo, Ordesa, Gavarnie, Néouvielle, Bielsa and Pineta Valley areas
- English speaking leading guide and transfers
- Charming & quality Hotels
Detailed information about the trip upon request