Photos: Javier Lacha
This is a great opportunity to admire one of the most impressive landscapes of the Pyrenees. With very light backpacks, and concentrated on our path, we invite you to live an amazing hiking experience crossing mountain passes and deep valleys.
Mountain lovers enjoy participating in this program that does not care about borders between Spain and France, and plays with the beauty of the vertical north face of Ordesa National Park. As always, we start with a visit to our San Sebastian and its gastronomic reputation.
- 5 days walking between 5 or 6 hours daily
- The trip starts in San Sebastian
- Cooking master class in a “txakoli” winery (Txakolindegi)
- Final transfer to San Sebastian for flight or other connections
- “Pintxos” and cycling tour in San Sebastian
- Boltaña, Bujaruelo, Ordesa, Gavarnie, Néouvielle, Bielsa and Pineta Valley areas
- English speaking leading guide and transfers
- Charming & quality Hotels, “Parador” and Spa
Detailed information about the trip upon request