Photo: Javier Lacha (Photo 1)
The old kingdom of Navarre will be under our feet. Starting at the French Basque Country, where they have a special care to preserve the beauty of the local architecture, we will cross the border as smugglers from previous times. It is a route focused on nature, villages, good resting, tradition and a millenary language called “Euskera” / Basque.
The sincerity of locals and their good work are a constant. The trip finishes in Pamplona, once upon a time popularized by Hemingway when he used to go for “fiesta” at the running of the bulls with cigar in one hand, and a glass of wine at the other. Ava Gardner used to be there too.
- 5 days walking, with a total of 113 km
- Walking from Bayone in the French Basque Country to Pamplona in Navarre
- Meal at a Gastronomic Club in San Sebastian
- Easy going paths and beautiful landscapes
- English speaking leading guide and transfers
- Quality, original & rural Hotels
Detailed information about the trip upon request