Photo: Javier Lacha (Photo 1)
The ocean will be our best partner along this trip. To become a pilgrim while the breeze and the harmony of the different villages walk with us is very possible and recommended. Some transfers, over the least interesting parts, help achieving our goal. The excellent food, grilled fish, unique hotels, and great views are guarantee.
A well marked path, with time to open your senses and let the emotions come through. At the end of every day, enjoy a luxury rest and a peaceful conversation.
- 11 days walking a total of 251 km
- Walking from Liendo in Cantabria to Santiago de Compostela in Galicia
- Starting point of the trip at Bilbao
- Private guided visit to Guggenheim museum
- Short transfers to skip certain parts of the route.
- English speaking leading guide and transfers
- “Paradores” and charming Hotels
Detailed information about the trip upon request