Photo: Javier Lacha (Photo 1)
A coastal route, excellent gastronomy, good reception and the feeling of being Basque are the highlights of this trip. The beauty of San Sebastian and the immersion with locals is the starting point for this authentic route.
Not only the fresh grilled fish, nor the local wines called “txakoli” may surprise you, but also the magic of an unreal building named the Bilbao Guggenheim Museum.
- 6 days walking a total of 146 km
- Walking from Hondarribia to Bilbao
- Cycling and “pintxos” tour in San Sebastian
- Kayak or SUP in the Urdaibai Biosphere Reserve
- Private guided visit to Guggenheim museum
- English speaking leading guide and transfers
- Charming & Quality Hotels
Detailed information about the trip upon request