Maybe the great trip we offer from Basquelands Way, mixing a hiking experience in the Pyrenees, with a cycling route along the Way of Saint James. This is an interesting activity enjoying the lakes, great valleys and amazing views of the Pyrenees, and the southern flat lands of Castile.
A contrast of landscapes and movements. With great hotels at the end of every day, a good rest in guarantee. Finally, the trip will finish tasting some of the best wines of Spain to reaffirm the red colour of our blood.
- 3 days walking a total of 61 km
- 4 days cycling a total of 360 km.
- Starting trip point in San Sebastian with a meal at a Gastronomic Club
- Rafting in Ara river by Torla
- Final transfer to Madrid for flight or other connections
- Private visit to a winery in Rivera de Duero
- Last stage of the GR-11 Pyrenees part in Canfranc
- Last stage of the Way of Saint James part in Burgos
- English speaking leading guide and transfers
- Quality Hotels, “Parador” and Spa
Detailed information about the trip upon request