Photos: Javier Lacha
A great satisfaction. A beautiful adventure around the highest and most impressive mountain range of the Pyrenees. With a very comfortable daily resting logistic, we have designed a route to enjoy all the different faces of this range and its outstanding landscapes.
It is a hiking option crossing from a smooth hill to a deep valley, from a black pine forest to a gentle waterfall. It is an unforgettable mountain trek and an appetizer for customers looking in a future for a more demanding approach to the mountains.
- 5 days walking between 6 or 7 hours daily
- The trip starts in San Sebastian
- Cooking master class in a “txakoli” winery (Txakolindegi)
- Final transfer to San Sebastian for flight or other connections
- “Pintxos” and cycling tour in San Sebastian
- Aigüallut, Hospital de Viella, Vallibierna, Llauset and Benasque areas
- English speaking leading guide and transfers
- Charming & quality Hotels, “Parador”, Mountain hut and Spa
Detailed information about the trip upon request